Reasonably priced workshop manual 95 300Tdi?

pgrbff

Hi,

I've bought manuals on eBay a couple of times. Had a quick look and found this for £2.99 says it covers the 300Tdi. From the section numbering I suspect it's come from Land Rover at some point looks very similar to my genuine workshop manual.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Defender-300Tdi-Workshop-Manual-/321308057308?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item4acf73dedc

Hope this helps.

Rob

Hi,

I've bought manuals on eBay a couple of times. Had a quick look and found this for £2.99 says it covers the 300Tdi. From the section numbering I suspect it's come from Land Rover at some point looks very similar to my genuine workshop manual.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Defender-300Tdi-Workshop-Manual-/321308057308?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item4acf73dedc

Hope this helps.

Rob

Thanks but I can look up the manuals online easy enough, I'm looking for a hard copy.

I have no computer or internet access where I work on the car. If I want to look something up that I haven't printed, a torque setting etc, or I decide I have time to do another job, I can't because I'd have to drive 15km home.

Just be nice to have a paper copy.

• 2 weeks later...

Freedom of information request to the MoD. Ask for an A4 paper copy of AESP-D-122-522 "Land Rover 90/110/127 all variants Repair Instructions" Basically the factory workshop manual, mainly for the 2.5NA and3.5 V8, with added army info. Later publications should cover the 300tdi,but I haven't found which...yet!

Anyway its A4, printed both sides and 35mm thick delivered free to your door.