Tuner Studio O2 Gauge

First off, this isn't for Land Rover, its for a mates Robin Hood 2b4 kit car. In case anyone is interested she looks like this:

1557714_10152709640357782_592677768_n.jp

Ford Sierra running gear powered with a 2L Ford Zetec (ST170) with a mercedes supercharger strapped on the side. Using a Microsquirt 3 and a wideband lambda sensor.

I have a question regarding the O2 Gauge in tunerstudio.

It was our understanding that the gauge should be showing 0-5V? its currently only doing 0-1V and I can't work out why or how to change it.

Second question, anyone got a link to a good tuning guide for logging/tuning. We've done a few runs with the live tuning which is superb. The car was originally running a gotech ECU and in Colin's words 'MS is 10x better already'. I think we've got the logging bit sorted, but no idea what we're doing with regard to putting it back in to tune.

Thanks all.

Thinking about it, I don't think that value is available from an LC-2 is it?

That's why you have an external controller for them, it send MS/TunerStudio the AFR value after the controller has calculated it.