Vehicle Weights

honitonhobbit

It just so happens that we have a single axle weigh bridge at work - I didn't know this until earlier today when I got back form site early. As I was wasting time cleaning the truck, I noticed a couple of fixed pressure plates by the washdown. I followed the cables back to a small hut with a rather nifty 'puter screen doodad...

Now thanks to LR90 asking pertinant questions about my weight - well that of the 100" - I though 'Bingo'.

It's bl**dy accurate too!

Front axle is 1084Kg

Rear Axle is 1034Kg with about 100Kg of cr*p in the back and a full tank

So bang goes my 60/40 split misconception and 'e' voila' the reason behind my slightly harsh front end )ooer)

When the vehicle was SVA'd it weighed in at 1770kgs with skinny tyres, slimline wheels, no armour, no winch and no cr*p in the back - oh and no RRC seats!

So Trev, your question is answered :D

Front axle is 1084Kg

Rear Axle is 1034Kg with about 100Kg of cr*p in the back and a full tank

When the vehicle was SVA'd it weighed in at 1770kgs with skinny tyres, slimline wheels, no armour, no winch and no cr*p in the back - oh and no RRC seats!

Makes mine look more than a little lardy.... :blink:

Not far off 2.7 Tonnes last time on the weighbridge.... guess I should ditch the milling machine and lathe then... ;)

Matt