what is my defender 110 tomb raider project worth

Hi all. im looking to sell my defender td5 110 high capacity pick up project.

its based on a 1991 high cap vehicle with all the v5 documents.

the vehicle has a fully rebuilt td5 engine with genuine land rover parts.

Ashcroft stage 2 auto box

Ashcroft rebuilt Borg Warner transfer box

front and rear axles have been rebuilt with arb air lockers built in and ash croft heavy duty half shafts.

bf Goodrich mud terrain km 2 tires all around.

heavy duty prop shafts

full twisted performance exhaust system

hybrid turbo.

large inter cooler system.

discovery 2 auto box cooler

the vehicle was currently been modified to have a foot well in the back to accommodate 2 more seats in the tub area. mot checked and is fully legal to do providing the appropriate anchors are used.

i have exact measurments of the roll cage from the original tomb raider . the main part of the cage has been made just needs mounts and cross braces.

also the dash is half made in alli but was going to be modified to have a double din radio system,

the loom is from an 2005 xs defender so has heated windscreen . heated seats etc.

it also has a coated in black heritage grill as the original one does.

the sides step are also half made to exact to the same ones from the original.

the chassis is brandnew as the old one was shot . and also galvonised

polyurathene bushes all round.

new fuel sender unit

egr by pass

new half doors .

fully painted body work in bonatti grey.

im sure iv missed something i could just do with an idea of what the vehicle is worth.

many thanks for your time guys

chris

Is it taxed/MOT'd? Are the things like the new chassis/TD5 engine correctly documented on the V5? Have you got a nice thick stack of receipts to show where you got all the parts (and that you paid VAT on them where necessary?)

Sad truth is, you rarely if ever recover the full cost of modifications when it comes to selling _any_ vehicle.

Like all these questions the only answer is what someone at the time is willing to pay , the best way to get the best price is auction , but then you could try and set a price and see what you get offered , but it all depends on what time you have to realise the best price , generally the quicker the less.