LR Breakers in E. Anglia/E.Mids?

Disco_Dunk

I know of a very big breaker yard in Lincolnshire but not sure what he has got in the way of LAndrover bits, i am going across there next weekend for a proper look and will post back, what sort of thing are you looking for.

Thanks guys.... I'm after a 300tdi vacuum pump (mine's sprung a leak and it's a 'non-serviceable' item) and an alternator.... neither of which are cheap if bought new :unsure:

Dunk

Rockingham Landrovers in Corby have a little yard out the back - and he will do a deal

tel 01536 770109

Sorry Ivan - I probably should have been more descriptive...... the vac pump is working fine, it's just leaking oil. I've looked in the LR parts cat, and on various other forums (fora?) and it's definitely a sealed unit (I guess the 200tdi one must be different).

It's not an uncommon problem - Some folk reckon you can drill out the rivets that hold the pump together, then replace them with nuts & bolts, but I'd rather leave that as a last resort!!! :P

Dunk

Take a look at this thread here. I know it's a 200 pump but I wouldn't have thought there was that much difference. No doubt an adult with far more knowledge than me will be along shortly.

HTH

Ivan