Brake Pedal gradually sinks to the floor...

... after replacing all brake lines, hoses and rear cylinders/pistons.

Frankly I think that the very shoddy brake performance before was masking the slow fall of the brake pedal when depressed. So am I looking at servicing or replacing the master or servo brake cylinders?

Which would you say is the prime suspect here?

The Servo is a NRC4775 Type 50 unit and the service kit is, I think, 18G8951L.

It would seem there is a master cylinder repair kit, AEU3015, should I do that as well or instead?

The vehicle is a 1989/90 110 SW TD.

Just to be sure I have bled the brake system through two weeks/1,000 miles after the replacement work on the lines, hoses etc.

many thanks,

Rich

You're not going to like this... gently pull it out of the servo and see if you can suck air in through it. Alternatively, take it out of the servo and the pipe, and see if you can blow through it towards the servo (max 1 bar). I 've had them fail and it's normally obvious when you try. A servo/vaccum failure shouldn't produce a sinking pedal though, just a very hard ineffectual one. Probably master cyl.