Hair today - Gone tomorrow

studmuffin

..I now have lots of oily black hair...

You want to talk about black hair? I was about to spray inside of seatbox with 3M schutz when a faulty pressure regulator allowed the can to pressurize to god-knows-what and..... BOOOOM! All you could see were eyes and teeth....

• Like 1

Some time back, I was on holiday in my 109 and was looking for a place to camp for the night. As I got out of my car to have a better look at a likely spot, an irate local materialised in front of me. He proceeded to rant very aggressively, in a way that suggested he was off his medication. In order not to be left out, I also became irate but decided to leave before someone punched someone. In full-on dramatic fashion, I slammed my door open, which somehow collected the bridge of my nose with the sharp top corner. Blood was spraying everywhere but I didn't even blink, just drove off into the sunset. Shut him up though! I think he was scared he was going to be next...

Oh and yes, thinning hair has meant endless bloody contact with Land Rovers and other objects. Heavy sigh.