Club need s a new logo

reads90

They could do with a new website too blink.gif ow me eyes, flashing GIF's are sooo 90's IPB Image

It may have flashing dodgy GIF's but it beats the Shire's website now eh? :P

If they've hurt your eyes then good.. coz there meant to attract attention to new articles, postings, etc :unsure:

I've only just found out that its not really a question mark.. the round'ish bit was meant to be the solent and the dot was meant to be the Isle of Wight... :o:blink:

Thats why were changing it.. Nobody knew what is was about, its a bit out-dated, and the new'ish commitee fancied a change..

Dave

I've only just found out that its not really a question mark.. the round'ish bit was meant to be the solent and the dot was meant to be the Isle of Wight... :o:blink:

Dave

Yeah i knew that but it was more fun to take the tiddle about it being a Question Mark. Used to wind them up with it :)

And by the way while you'll tking the tiddle out of the shire's, if it was not for the Shires , and nameley Me and Jules there would be no SAD's :):)

And by the way while you'll tking the tiddle out of the shire's, if it was not for the Shires , and nameley Me and Jules there would be no SAD's smile.gif smile.gif

... Steady on... If the head gets any bigger you won't make it thru the house to bed later... ;)

-Ok boys!! :lol:

I may be biased but there is a little way to go before you can make that claim, unfortunately my job often involves having to point out poor web design / interface design so careful what you boast about :P