OT. 3D Printing of 'Signs'

What software is everyone running for slicing the stl?

The supports, are you doing them in PVA or the parent material with a single head?

Anyone running gcode and 2-heads how does it differentiate in the gcode (I'll probably answer that one later after a bit more reading)

Thanks

Rob

The Ultimaker 2 comes with Cura software for the G code, that takes an STL file and works OK.

I'd like the dual extruder option now, got fed up of messy undercuts or trimming loads of support parent material away. There is a dual extruder kit available for the Ultimaker 2 from an Italian Ultimaker reseller for about 250 euros, I may try that since nothing is forthcoming from Ultimaker yet.

different materials respond differently but you may experience discolouration, brittleness and stress cracking. A good layer of paint would help.

I would check how the chosen material responds to water, I think some were corn starch based?