Thumbs up for Safari equipment of Bradford

Just a post to sing the praises of safari equip of Bradford, bought their galvanised rear wheel carrier for my defender and must say it's a quality bit of kit, Tom an employee there and the boss himself came out to show me the correct way to fit it after I arrived there out of the blue scratching my head with it partly bolted on and stressing about not being able to fathom out how to get one of the brackets to line up correctly.

After an offer of a cup of tea and their sound advice on the correct fitting procedure I realised what a numpty I had been, got home and fit it with ease.

Thank you Safari equip.

Glad you posted this up Murphy.

I can't afford one just yet but will hopefully get a Safari carrier for mine that's got a soft top with half a Safari door!

Can't find better, myself, but as has been said very expensive. :o

Quite like the idea of galvanised over powder coat for there is nothing worse that a nick that rusts, then bubbles and then sheets of black that flakes off to reveal a rusty mess!

Any chance of a pic or two if your happy to? :mellow:

Nice and nice job!

I am certain now that I see that the galv. looks the business....thanks!

Trouble is I can't have the top mount as the tilt poppers down over the tub cap.

I'm sure they do a version for this....

post-12912-0-94167200-1444657363_thumb.jpg