Part number request.

Pete Attryde

Morning all,

Whilst sorting the electrics on my truck yesterday I discovered that the rubber sections of both the gearbox oil cooler pipes is weeping slightly. So far this is an insignificant leak but I would like to sort it before it gets any worse. The same thing is happening on at least one of the engine oil cooler pipes.

So can anyone tell me what the part numbers are for the pipes on the gearbox and engine oii coolers my truck is a 1996 300TDi Auto.

Thanks in advance,

Pete.

PM Western he might be able to get them for you, normally has the part numbers for everything else ;)

I don't have the parts book handy but I seem to remember from looking at them a couple of years ago that the selection of different numbers is somewhat confusing.

You could also try Ashcroft Transmissions to supply new hoses?

Morning all,

Whilst sorting the electrics on my truck yesterday I discovered that the rubber sections of both the gearbox oil cooler pipes is weeping slightly. So far this is an insignificant leak but I would like to sort it before it gets any worse. The same thing is happening on at least one of the engine oil cooler pipes.

So can anyone tell me what the part numbers are for the pipes on the gearbox and engine oii coolers my truck is a 1996 300TDi Auto.

Thanks in advance,

Pete.

hi, the part numbers for the gearbox oil cooler hoses are :

UBP101000

UBP101010