Trailer studs

hangover

I'm most of the way thru building a 6x4 trailer that will be using D1 steel rims on hubs that were made to match a transit van ( same pcd but wrong stud size), i thought i'd be lucky and just press the old studs out and fit LR 16mm studs but it turns out that the transit studs are about 17mm in the spline so my studs wont fit.

So wondering if you chaps know where i can get 16mm studs that have at least a 17mm spline diameter and possibly a little longer than standard LR 16mm D1/RRC studs, down here the toyota 6 sud hubs are common for this type of use but i already have hubs and rims with tyres ready to go.

This was a quick google, no idea if it'll help ?

http://www.tauntontrailers.co.uk/knott-avonride-m16--wheel-studs-170-p.asp

Thanks they do look exactly what i need, i found these but it worries me that they give the thread diameter as 5/8 UNF when they are meant to be M16.

http://www.autow.com/trailer-parts/trailer-suspension-spares/studs-nuts-bolts/SHG525

Postage is a killer at 17GBP still if i cant get them here there is no choice, comes to about AUD55 for 10 studs to my door so not too bad.

I could probably get them to Perth in a couple of weeks, but it would still cost you the GB postage plus the post from Perth to Melbourne.

Hardly worth it for the sake of a couple of quid.

Now might be a good time to buy from the UK, with the vote to leave the EU the value of the pound has dropped so be cheaper for you.

Yeah should work out ok apart from my preferred seller Taunton Trailers say they are out of stock and no longer made, emailed TrailerTek so hopefully they have them and will suitable.