Clutch won't bleed.

is the slave cylinder bleed screw uppermost with the pipe connection below ? try disconnecting the pipe from slave cylinder to see if you can pump fluid through the pipeline run, if OK the bleed screw bleed holes could be blocked up, clean them out with a small drill bit /piece of stiff wire.

you could try reverse bleeding it. get an oil can and fill it with brake fluid. put a hose on the end and connect it to the bleed nipple. open the nipple and pump slowly. if theres air in there it should travel up to the master cylinder. a standard oil can should hold enough to do the job. make sure there/s room in the master to receive the fluid. obviously the bleed nipple must be checked / cleared first as Western says.

Nipple is uppermost, tried reverse bleeding and ended up with black sludge flowing into the bottle. Now there's nothing coming out at all. If I blow the airline up from the slave there's bubbles in the reservoir so I'm assuming it's all clear. For the sake of £20 I'll change the master cylinder and see if that cures it.