Injectors for a 2.8TGV

Taken the injector out, I have some new 300TDI one, thought I would check if there is any difference between the ones in the TGV and what would go in a 300TDI.

They look exactly the same, and the info stamped on them is the same too, I checked the nozel pattern and that looks identical. So whats the difference?

International gave it a different part number in their parts catalogue, but kept the LR part number for the HS2500 version (aka 300tdi but built by International)

So I very much doubt they are the same part, though I have no idea what the difference might be.

As western surgests, Im gonna take the one from the TGV and the new 300TDI one to a Bosch / injector place to get them tested, as I really cannot see any difference, the only thing it could be is the spray pattern as even though it looks identical there could be some sort of slight difference.

They could be a different part number, but the same part. They just make it different so you fee special when you buy the more expensive one.