URGENT ONE 200TDI CLUTCH PART RIGHT ONE ???

Hi guys as you know had loads trouble with my clutch new on in Saturday and want to use a LUK one

Been in Euro part this morning told them what I have 110 200tdi LT77 box single mass fly (no need to worry about the release bearing long or short as I have one from Nigel)

The part Ive been supplied with is Euro part number 641670020 and the number on the LUK box is 624102900 and on there web site when I check to see if it fits mine it says

Land rover 19/110 1990 DMHC (1983-1990suv) 2.5TD if I change the car to a 1990 tdi Defender I get ......."This item does not fit Land Rover Defender 1990 LD [1990-2014] 2.5 90,110 TDI."

• Cover Diameter(Mm): 235
  • Description: 3Pc Clutch Kit With Bearing
  • Diameter 1 [Mm]: 242
  • Diameter 2 [Mm]: 235
  • Extra Information: Kit 3 Pieces (Cover & Plate & Bearing) Passenger Cars Range
  • Hub Profile: 23X23,3X26,5
  • Number Of Teeth: 23
  • Plate Diameter(Mm): 240, 242
  • Standard: Dbc
  • PLEASE NOTE: The vehicle compatibility should be used as a guide only, on occasions there might be more than 1 option available for some vehicles. We use the latest information provided by the part manufacturers to make the listings as accurate as possible but please always check the full specification before making a purchase, if you are in any doubt then please contact us with your vehicle details or vehicle registration number so we can confirm the correct parts or use the product technical information and dimensions to cross reference to ensure you are selecting the correct part for your application.
  • OE Ref: 5000034001; STC8359; 801255; CLKIT68; LRO-STC8359

They are getting me in for tomorrow a Europart number 641670720 On the net I found(fthe below info for part 641670720L) and it says Land rover Defender (1990) 2.5 ) presume its the same one

3pc it inc bearing

Diammerter 2(mm) 235

Hub Profile 23x23, 3x26,5

Plate diameter (MM) 240, 242

Supplier number 624180600

engine code 11L; 16L; 23L

Other information Modle Code LD

Diameter 1(mm) 242

Number of teeth 23

weight 7,7

What one is it or are is the clutch its self the same and the bearing different maybe ? Land rover have told me 200TDI parts are Cover URB100760....Friction plate UQB000130

any one any ideas ???????? as the numbers as in the sizes seam to be the same ???

Hi western its Euro parts total incompetence as suspected the top clutch is for a 1963 -1990 Diesel land rover and on there web site it says original OE Ref: 5000034001; STC8359; 801255; CLKIT68; LRO-STC8359 ......when I phoned land rover they tell me that's a PETROL clutch number and the other part number they gave me is for a Valeo clutch not a LUK one what I asked for ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So I phoned LUK UK told them what Landy it was and its LUK part number 624180600 what equates to the land rover 200tdi clutch kit LR009366

Right must dash 30 mile round trip to get the right clutch thanks so much chap ......away I go again not easy this landy lark well it ant when dealing with dam Euro part lol later chap oh forgot yes that last part number Friction plate UQB000130 is land rovers heavy duty one the normal one is UQB500030 right must dash

OK I'm back with the correct part any one want a LUK clutch for there 200TDI Motor Parts Direct £98.34 with the VAT.......standard one but according to the guy in the shop LUK make there clutches with 20% more tolerance than the original manufacturers one ......I chose not to use Borg and Beck or Veleo as told by several people .... Borg and Beck now sold the name and made in India and the same with Veleo as names been sold to china...

As say just went LUk as what was recommended by loads people (not just landy folk) and heard horror stories about the BB and Veleo ones Then found tonight Jacks posting tonight after getting it about his clutch problem out in Africa "what will do this to a clutch" I think it was and seen Nigel also recommend them so a happy chap now or I will be if it all works ok when in on Saturday lol

By the way you know I said a horrid sqeeling sound with the engine running now from the bell housing what you recon to driving it 6 mile or a deff no no to risky (where garage and ramp is)