Land Rover Short Nose diffs vs Land Rover Long Nose diffs

Hybrid_From_Hell

Hi All

This is a video that explains clearly the differences between the Land Rover Long Nose Diff, and the P38 Type Short Nose Diff....

I am looking to do a website upgrade , and want to have a selection of Videos around the questions I am asked so many times

this is one of them !!...so many people ask about this issue !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lykvLn7R9ds

Enjoy

Nige

Hi Nige,

Thought you were on hols?

Loved the spring cleaning at the start but then followed by an oily dif leaving two huge snail trails!: :)

Thats a robust table as you fair lob the P38 on to it, reminicent of by daughters bowling technique :)

Good vid except.

One tiny complaint.....sorry.

I am afraid that as the camera angle was 90 deg to your view the height differences were not visible as they were hidden by the perspective!

Marc

Ive just watched your video on the long nose vs short nose diff and it os very interesting however i saw that you had said you couldnt put a short nose 4 pin centre in a long nose casing, however i have built and run 4 long nose cases in 2 different motors with p38 4 pin centres. I used the 300tdi cases and the p38 centres just slot in and bolt up. Just thaught id point that out.