Best Salisbury axle bearing kit

DC_

Ok with one thing or another I've not had the time to fully do the rear Salisbury axle work, it's a bit of a mine field out there in regard to kits for the proper axle. 

Would this fit fit my rear Salisbury axle? 

https://www.famousfour.co.uk/new_parts/ff_part?part=9932

I've just discovered mines is an 86' due to the chassis number being BA then the serial number.......

Just seen the title of this thread , husband b kit?? Blooming predictive malarky....

so would that kit be ok?  Does it matter if it's a rover axle or, like mine, a Salisbury axle? 

• western featured and unfeatured this topic

How much of a hurry are you in? If no great rush I have a pair of stub axles and hubs with all bearings/seals etc fitted and they are just taking up space in the garage. They came from a Military remanufactured axle. The only reason I took them off was because my back axle runs discs rather than drums

• Like 1

I've got a trip to glencoe planned for February 24th, so I've only got next weekend and the one after to get it done. I'm hoping this kit will have all the correct parts, but knowing my luck, something will be different. ??