Bosch VE fuel pump pins for 200TDi Defender engine

On 9/25/2017 at 6:25 PM, Jocklandjohn said:

Thats for confirming its a 13 - they must be the standard right enough. Doubt the boost pin would cause your problem. Unless the sheer top end performance was epic! Sounds like something else has happened too. I tried a boost pin and had similar performance with no bottom and all top. I'd check all the usual suspects - all the cooling system stuff and ensure fluids etc are ok. How old is the battery?

Battery is perfect. We found that a Relay was the problem. Drove yesterday 100 plus KM and no burning smell however I swapped the Morgan Hill Bost pin to the original No 13 OEM Boost Pin. No lag in bottom but you can make out the difference in the top end. Frankly the OEM pin seems better for the low end as there is no lag. With the MH Boost Pin you press down on the pedal and keeeeeeep waiting for it to move. 

On 9/25/2017 at 10:50 PM, ianmayco68 said:

Mine's got a 13 on the bottom as well , have the same thing as you with the boost pin Prith gets a bit better when she's warm but you  have to push her hard to get her to pull in the next gear but she does fly as much as a Defender can fly .

You are right but in very slow Indian moving traffic she is very sluggish with the MH Boost pin. Once you are on the Highway and put the pedal to the metal she flies indeed.