90 & 110 rear dimension

110 Center rear axle to end of tub is 930 mm (36"5/8)

90 Center rear axle to rear of tub is 635 (25")

Tub length for 110 is same as 109, 2140 mm. Measured from door edge to end of end capping.

Tub length for 90 is 1420 mm.

Tub length for 88 is 1320.

Edited by AV8R
Additional info
  • Like 1

I've always fancied fitting a 110 1/4 chassis to a 90 that needed a replacement , then fitting a cut down 110 tub, so you get 90 wheelbase but with longer bed with the 110 overhang. I even cut and pasted a photo once, and I believe LR missed a trick here. It looks RIGHT! Much more useable space . Could have called it a 90 plus!

Edited by Yostumpy

1 hour ago, Yostumpy said:

I've always fancied fitting a 110 1/4 chassis to a 90 that needed a replacement , then fitting a cut down 110 tub, so you get 90 wheelbase but with longer bed with the 110 overhang. I even cut and pasted a photo once, and I believe LR missed a trick here. It looks RIGHT! Much more useable space . Could have called it a 90 plus!

then it would be IVA territory as the original chassis has been modified.

The reason I wanted the measurements is I decided to build another chassis and build the 69’ SIIA as a 100”. Other than needing to get a pair of 109 tub side panels and building another chassis nows the time to go build it as a 100”. 

Want to build another chassis anyway, since I learn a good bit from building the first one. This one will go together quick.

Im adding 10” just behind the middle cross member and 2” behind the rear axle.

Wanted to know the dimensions of the 90 & 110 rear overhang for reference.

Cheers, Allen