Garages near wilton

detonationretard

R&E Land Rover, Churchfields Industrial Estate, Salisbury, run by an ex-Otton's Mechanic who left because Otton's didn't want to get involved in challenge trucks

Don't have anything good to say about FBB out Shrewton, my bosses 88 SIII had a bodged weld repair by them

Guest diesel_jim
R&E Land Rover, Churchfields Industrial Estate, Salisbury, run by an ex-Otton's Mechanic who left because Otton's didn't want to get involved in challenge trucks

Wierd that isn't it? you'd have thought that Ottons, with their "off road accessory shop" would be up for challenge stuff.

Wierd that isn't it? you'd have thought that Ottons, with their "off road accessory shop" would be up for challenge stuff.

I know, but unfortunately you just got to look at the 90% average cars that park around the front or are around the back being serviced to see why Otton's are concentrating on other stuff, the modern TD5 Def, Freebies, RRP38/RRS and DiscoII brigade are their main capital

Not sure if he is around at the moment. But IIRC JST worked in that area so might be able to shed some light on your question.

I've lived in the area all my life and was brought up in Wilton ;) oh lovely scummer Ditchampton Road.........

Guest diesel_jim
I've lived in the area all my life and was brought up in Wilton ;) oh lovely scummer Ditchampton Road.........

brought up or dragged up? :rolleyes:

some good river crossings off of that main road though.. :D

brought up or dragged up? :rolleyes:

some good river crossings off of that main road though.. :D

Couldn't possibly comment, but Wilton Middle school didn't help :D

For some reason I can't remember many shallow enough crossings on either the Nadder or the Wylye, gonna have to get my map out now and have a looksie ;)

Momentairily?

Poorly?

For a minimum wage?

Only on Wednesdays for 10-minutes?

If the missus insisted?

Les. :ph34r:

Sounds about right. I think the 10 mins is a bit excessive. More like 5mins and then in need of a cup of tea :D