P38 4.0 GEMS 1995 immobiliser lost code

lol

Hopeing someone can throw some light,

ive become the owner of a non running p38 for reasonable money,it appears that the engine ecu and bcem aren’t communicating the immobiliser code to each other(engine man light doesn’t illuminate and won’t crank over)

apart from a syncmate how can I get them to match? I’m a little reluctant to spend too much on the car at this stage as it’s an “unknown” as such 

Are you sure the problem is between BECM en GEMS? If it has been standing for some time, I'd start with the EKA code. But then you'd get 'engine disabled' on the message center.

Nobody with a Rovacom or similar nearby? I'd gladly help, but a bit far away...

Filip

I’m fairly sure that’s where the issue is but certainly no expert on these,has been stood up for over a year with a flat battery I have entered the EKA code which cleared the engine disabled fault message on the display, ill have a ask around locally for some with Rovacom to hopefully resolve the issue