3/8 Impact socket set recomendations

L19MUD

I am after a decent 3/8 impact socket set to go with my new Makita 3/8 impact wrench. I want 6 sided short and deep sockets plus some extension bars. 

Ideally I want all of this in one blow moulded case so it's easy to move about. 

Any suggestions? 

I got fed up of not having the right sockets and bought pretty much the cheapest 10mm-32mm deep socket set in 1/2" drive from eBay (cost £25.99) and it's been pretty good so far (driven from my 1400 ft-lb Milwaukee High-Torque 1/2").

The only complaint I have over it was the 27mm (ironically the only socket I needed urgently for the crank bolt) had a bit of play in the drive and the Milwaukee chewed up the drive. I ended up popping down to Halfords as I needed a replacement then. The metal is obviously softer than the Milwaukee 1/2" drive but as long as there's minimal play they've been fine.

For the amount of use they get I'd rather spend £26 on an entire set than £26 on each... Mind you I'm not looking after them particularly and they've survived pretty well undoing everything on the Land Rover and the tractor.