Rover V8: Six-port inlet manifold?!

I may be spannering too late at night again, but is there something wrong with this gasket (other than being covered in RTV, don't ask....)

20200405_002621.thumb.jpg.427fb4fd6fb8e3ba329ccaa9abfb1ef5.jpg

Part number is ERR4923. The one it was going to replace is upper left, and looks less like the Rover V6 that clearly I missed. 

While the point of this thread is to confirm my findings and hopefully provide some amusement, if anyone wants to advise if ERC3990 (a tin gasket) is suitable for the P38 4.0 or if I'm just creating work for myself down the road, then I'd be much obliged. I have one on the shelf for the 3.5 but will order the composite one again - hopefully this time with the correct number of holes.

Edited by ThreePointFive

That would have caused an interesting misfire. I would say its definitely faulty, or could it be for the Buick V6 ? Have never seen one so no idea.

A tin gasket will fit no problem but the composite is supposed to provide a better seal, and some noise suppression. 

Having said that, the composite has a small semi-circular cutout at the top of the inlet port for the fuel injector (no problem with a carb engine) I cannot remember if the tin one has this ?