Marking out / setting up and welding table

So I already have a small welding bench but it's up against a wall not big enough for a portal axle and 4 foot deep in assorted useful rubbish  really need a square up but I hate throwing things away so my plan is to make a larger table so I can set my portals on to make life generally easier too bloody old for kneeling down for hours on end going to make the legs slightly adjustable just by simply tightening or loosening pipe leg into a socket so I have some redundant pipe a section of 10mm x 1m x 2m steel plate that needs a good clean and its heavy thank god for strong roof beams regards Stephen 

20200606_100339.jpg

It's obscene what they waste or consider scrap at work good for me as I just get a signed ticket to give me permission to take it home problem is I'm running out of storage space let me know if you need anything we may be able to forum relay it down regards Stephen