turbo engine

In 1990 the 200Tdi engine came into use in 90/110 so maybe it's that engine it's refering too, as the upgrade. my 110 had a TD originally & it was slightly different set up with the crankcase breather system, [only 1 pipe instead of 2 to oil filler cap on rocker cover] to my cousin's 1986 90TD. this change was at engine number 19J15451C according to EPC.

Guest dew110CSW
As far as i know the changes they made in 1989-1990 was to throw the TD in the scrap bin & Fit TDi's :lol:

Dew: Hows your 150Bhp TD coming along? My Tdi is there & goes quite nicely running rings round hot hatches

85 rampaging brummie horses and counting. the 110 isn't for speed, it maxes out at 65 and I'm more than happy with that. For the cost of a TDi (£500 minimum) based on my plans for this 110 it's not practical, saving the bulk of my cash for a new vehicle in a couple of years.