Assembly rear door wiper motor

Deem

I have a new rear door for my  ‘85 ninety. The old door had a rear wiper motor, however this was missing when i bought the car. Now I managed to buy a correct motor and need to fit it into the new door. 
I’m a bit puzzling with how to mount it properly. There is a seal, two washers and a nylon bushing. Can anyone tell me what is the right order is in combination with the door frame. See picture of the motor with parts. Thanks 🙏 

25BF13FF-CD95-4E48-B52A-B14C9560550A.thumb.jpeg.bb9e0ea08a0e841abe704fe7abb474cd.jpeg

Spacer goes between the door frame and skin, I would put one washer on the outside of the skin of the door so nut clamps on it, and the other between the frame and the motor. Rubber grommet goes through hole in skin. Top hat rubber washer goes over end of motor shaft, then wiper arm, then small nut.