A-Frame ball joint bracket bolts size/spec

Does anyone know if it's possible to substitute different bolts for the A frame ball joint to axle bracket? It's a 1998 110 CSW. The correct bolts are 12 point hex head bolts (AEU2508) with a threadless section of shank but they're about £10 each. I wondered if there was an alternative or if anyone knew the size, can I substitute a 8.8 or 10.9 grade bolt of the same thread. I doubt I'll get the ones out cleanly that are in there but don't really want to spend £40 on 4 bolts. One site listed them as M10x120 which are about £2 off the shelf but I'm not sure if that's a rough size and they're not metric and I'm not sure how long the bare section of the shank is and how much this would matter.

It's item 11 here - https://www.lrworkshop.com/diagrams/land-rover-defender-axles-suspension/rear-axle/rear-axle-case-assembly_52620

Or am I just being tight?

Thanks in advance