Electrical issues - Land Rover 110 2.5 n/a upgrade to 300Tdi

4 hours ago, Giles said:

I was thinking exactly that too !

5 hours ago, Peaklander said:

Thanks @western, I didn't know that. Is it a double bulb holder that fits in the same space as the single one? @Paul butfustet, that looks like a thatched roof. What a nice space!

Yes it's got everything I would want to play in with my land rovers, but it's not mine. Devon is full of thatched buildings hidden away in it's rolling hills. I'm doing a 110 LHD conversion, on a TD5 HD chassis with a 300TDI R380 box, refurbed axles, all new suspenion, new brake system, new tank/fuel system, making sort of camper/expedition type vehicle to travel around the mountains and warmer areas of europe. That's the plan but first a shake down around cornwall this summer.

On 2/27/2022 at 1:43 PM, Peaklander said:

I'll look at the back of my switch, there must be something on it and it's good to know how things are configured.

Well it's pretty obvious really. The fog lamp switch, still on the right side next to the door on my vehicle, is fed with a spur off the headlights, switching this to the fog and the warning lamp in the dash. No relay is used, so it differs from the older circuit diagram and the newer one that has the ECU.