V8 3.9L efi power loss at acceleration and stall.

Hello,

I converted my defender 90 TD5 into a V8 3.9L efi.

This engine came from a 1992 Range Rover Classic. Engine number 35D.. The project finally done but I had a lot of problems afterwards despite replacing a lot of parts for rehabilitation. 

Full Cooling system, break servo, alternator, complet SS exhaust ligne, full ignition parts ( magnecor leads, spark plugs, bosh coil, Lucas OEM Distributor with RPI cap and arm) New Injectors with rebuild electric wires with new connectors. Did the same for Fuel and water temp sensors. New fuel pressure reg, with new OEM in-tank fuel pump, new MAF, stepper motor, Throttle pot. All those devices have been settled at the correct Voltage.

After a few driving, my engine beginning to have some cut-off. Then, to be very often until finally doing it all the time.  The idle is perfect, good restart, Reaches the high RPM with brief accelerations but, if you keep it in high, it cutting-off and stall. 

I bought on Ebay a new 14CUX in very very good condition. But doing the same as my old unit. The problem is not from the ECU. I tryed with an other fuel pump. It's an external unit 3,3 bar pressure. It's not that.  I plug my coil directly on the battery + to feed permanently curent at the spark plugs. It's not that. 

Can you tell me more about vacuum system ? the T piece for exemple? mine is only empty, nothing special like no-return valve ? I think about the wiring loom ?Maybe something happened during the engine is running ? maybe an air leak somewhere ? 

I'm looking for new ideas, suggestion or your experience to try to make my engine ready for fun. 

Thank's LR4X4, thank's for your help. 

Cheers from New Caledonia. 

288206855_1346242909200432_8130451043857601078_n.png