Does anyone have access to the TD5/Puma crossmember reinforcing kit? KNK100080/90

Hi folks.

I'm just putting together one of these kits - I have the angle piece and all the correct nuts and bolts - so just need the plate which I can knock up with the plasma and pillar drill.

May as well just cut and drill this myself - but could do with the measurements if anyone has one on their vehicle?

The length/width and thickness of the factory plate would be ideal (I'm a stickler for genuine looking parts, so would rather not guess). I can probably take the spacings off the crossmember and angle piece but if anyone fancies having a crack at that too then I'll make them into a drawing to be stored on the forum.

Just for context, the plate I'm looking for is item 2 on this diagram: https://www.lrworkshop.com/diagrams/land-rover-defender-accessories/accessories/towing-systems_44771

1292_towing_systems.png

and when fitted, it looks like this (image pinched from another forum):

cdf06c6ff8d153318172810dd0f85637e6e7a568

Thank you.

thanks guys, western while the link to the thread wasn't quite what I was after - your britcar link was really helpful. They list the plate as being 19x15x1cm. If that's accurate I can just order a bit of plate in that size already cut with radiused corners off ebay for about £12 delivered.