Rear Tub & Bulkhead

smo

Also amazon are quite good, i think they are in birmingham. And theres a guy on ebay who does lots of new(ish) stuff who is in solihul, i'll dig out his name in a bit.

Also try Universal Salvage based somewhere in the Midlands, - they have ALL of our scrap from work - they will undoubtedly have the latest spec components - why not pick up a TDV8 while you're there? :lol:

Lewis :)

they come up on e blag from time to time. i had to rebuild/fabricate my rear bulkhead at the chassis/seatbelt mouinting points though as i couldnt get one close enough.

when i say close enough i mean within walking distance though as i couldnt get one into the boot of the micra. :huh:

they come up on e blag from time to time. i had to rebuild/fabricate my rear bulkhead at the chassis/seatbelt mouinting points though as i couldnt get one close enough.

when i say close enough i mean within walking distance though as i couldnt get one into the boot of the micra. :huh:

Hmm, i hadnt thought about how i will move it when i find it...