Illegal off roading.

Timpo

You joined yet Si? ;)

Depends how you look at it!

I've been meaning to talk to someone about it. I filled in your on-line form in Jan.

Tried submitting the pdf form by email a few times - but I'm not sure it works for me.

I've also printed it and written a cheque - but don't want to send that, if I get a paypal request through email as well!

Maybe enough time has passed with no email and I should just send the paper version?

Si

P.S - Bob, you can't call me a 'townie' ;) Wolverhampton might be a bit wild sometimes - but barely Rural!

Depends how you look at it!

I've been meaning to talk to someone about it. I filled in your on-line form in Jan.

Tried submitting the pdf form by email a few times - but I'm not sure it works for me.

I've also printed it and written a cheque - but don't want to send that, if I get a paypal request through email as well!

Maybe enough time has passed with no email and I should just send the paper version?

Si

P.S - Bob, you can't call me a 'townie' ;) Wolverhampton might be a bit wild sometimes - but barely Rural!

I agree with the Wolverhampton bit, stabbings hardly make the evening paper anymore, its all shootings now, and lots of em, never a week goes by without someone getting blasted.

You can talk to me about CRAG Si, I am the team leader for Shropshire.

As for calling you a townie, sorry if it offended, it was meant lightheartedly, if there is such a word.

I guess what you mean is, you do not 'give a toss'.

The police do care, if you think they dont, then go drive a well known RUPP full of red socks and bobbles.

We did not lose all our lanes we lost RUPPs, there are still thousands of lanes and also many RUPPs which can be saved through user evidence, the five year rule and people like Timpo.

Shropshire has a lot of BOATs, ORPAs and UCRs. There are only four TRO'd and CRAG is working with the County Council to open these up altough it takes time.

dear treebloke I am a idiot forgive me I talk rubbish