LED Headlight Dip Beam Stickers

Please help - I have googled and searched on here but seem to be getting conflicting answers!!!

Right, I have a 110 TD5 and doing a quick trip to France (missing emissions sensitive areas!). The headlights are E marked LEDs ( I don't believe they are Chinese but every possibility) but I cannot for the life of me find out if I need to put the antidazzle stickers on and if so in what position. I can find instructions for clear lens type (angel eye type) and line patterned lens. I have put the vehicle in my garage and turned the lights on and the beam is a continuous flat line - so wondering if I really need to fit the stickers? Also I am wondering whether to just fit some stickers somewhere in an effort to appease French plod!! I have used Eurolights before and everyone still flashed me so something was wrong! I have a brand new pack of Eurolights here but the instructions are very vague - at least I think they are!!

Toby