Multi plug and relay function

On my 1990 110 there is a multi plug in the center of the dash above the fuse box any one know what it is for 

Also i have an empty red relay holder what is it for as i want to repurpose it for my windscreen timer relay

Cheers

20230717_172302.jpg

20230717_172329.jpg

The turbo diesel wiring diagram doesnt show the relays (i have 4 plus the empty red)apart from the one on the start circuit to the pdwa

Blue wires are light feeds from the main light switch and go to the indicator switch and feed to fuse box for rear fogs

As it's never had a relay in I'll take the wires out and heatshrink the old connectors and use it for the timer

As I'm fitting a mud dash I'll repurpose any of the lives  in the multi plug for feeds to the aux switches that feed the power relays for the front and rear work lights 

It was more being curious as to what they were for really

the relay had a brown permament live a blue trigger and a blue output with a brownish sleeve on
i found the blues didn't link to anything using a continuity tester but i did have to repair the blue feed from the light switch to th indicator switch with a new wite and also the blue feed to the fog light fuse with a new wire so i concluded that the lack of continuity was down to the original brocken blue wire in the loom and me running the new wires had if not isolated the relay trigger
i've now re purposed it for my windscreen relay
if i get time today i'll be doing a bit more continuity checks on the plug behind the dash but i think it'll get taped up out of the way with the other un needed wires