Oil and Coolant Diagnosis

21 minutes ago, western said:

Replace the core plug, 

Rubber bung missing from camshaft bearing oil drilling, there are 3 of these on that side of block

Check the pipes are not cracked or rusted & replace the rocker cover seal under the nut

Cheers 👍

24 minutes ago, western said:

Replace the core plug, 

Rubber bung missing from camshaft bearing oil drilling, there are 3 of these on that side of block

Check the pipes are not cracked or rusted & replace the rocker cover seal under the nut

Would you happen to know the part numbers for these? Thanks

27 minutes ago, western said:

Nope they are proper rubber bungs for that job 

it seems you are quit right ... , i seem to remember reading somewhere (tought it was in the overhaul manual) , that it was sealant ..

on my engine there's some sort off steel plug's in the hole's and only 2mm under the surface off the block , so a propper rubber bung wouldn't fit , could that be a later "fix" ?

I’d say the core plug is a fairly urgent job as it looks ready to pop out.  The oil plug and the mist from the rocker cover retaining nut are common enough and are not going to lose a significant amount of oil, just make a small mess.