Tub Fittings

Bigj66

Does anyone know if these galvanised loops are original LR parts? They were fitted to my tub behind the seats and screwed into the captive nut under the transverse capping.

I always thought they were anchor points for the static seat belt as the thread is the same but I can’t find any when I search so maybe they were off something else?

I’m looking for another pair.

IMG_3848.thumb.jpeg.8199d8aecdeb71d2051848e56b790f34.jpeg

In the parts manual I have they are in the section titled 'body and interior fittings', sub section 'FRONT SEAT SAFETY HARNESS AND ANCHORAGE'.

In the diagram they are drawn as stitched into the 'Safety harness for front seat, outer 348776, All Models, 2 per vehicle'.
The belt is stitched to form a narrow end that will fit in the small loop of the bracket.
To confirm, the brackets shown have no separate numbers.

Obviously, the cross bolt can be unscrewed and the belt withdrawn, which leaves the bracket as pictured.
It seems the only way of getting these brackets separately is by buying them as Gazzar did.

Good Luck.

• Thanks 1