Australian post address needed for a DVD

Good evening,

I need a part catalogue for the JCB 8014 Mini Digger we have here in France but the seller I found of a DVD with this manual will not ship to Europe.

Could somebody in Australia be so kind to order it and post it to me please ?

Obviously, costs will be reimbursed,

Link to the DVD : https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/JCB-8014-8016-8018-8020-MINI-EXCAVATOR-WORKSHOP-SERVICE-REPAIR-MANUAL-DVD-/282050226989

Many, many thanks.

Goedemorgen,

That's a start - it is the repair manual - but I have been unable to download successfully from that site : nothing happens once logged in.

Made an account etc. but nothing.

If somebody has this repair manual as a PDF, very welcome obviously.

Many thanks !

• Sad 1

What about this one?

https://tractormanualz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/JCB-801-4-801-5-801-6-Mini-Excavator-Service-Repair-Manual.pdf

Hint put filetype:pdf at the end of a Google search and it will restrict results to those that are PDFs (mostly - some websites work around this but it's usually successful).

• Like 1

You know the full JCB parts catalogue is available online? Often with links to dealers just to be able to buy the parts?

https://parts.jcb.com/

Just put the machine serial number in and it selects all the parts relevant to yours. If they don't have it in stock you can usually arrange for it to be shipped from where it is in stock. After all JCB did have this motto/aim whatever you want to call if that you could get any part for any JCB within 48h anywhere in the world. 

• Like 1

Thank Ed - I know that site.

They will not ship outside UK though..

As the French suppliers are not the easiest to work with, I hoped for a partsbook so I can simply tell them what I need.

Again, thanks you all for your help.

Struggling to see what the benefit of a book (apart from being able to thumb through it is)? The JCB website does list all the part numbers when you drill down - surely that's all you need?

For intermittent use I find it far more useful than a book because it's interactive and you can click through and only include parts relevant to your machine.