More Horrors...........!

Baloo

Just got me chuffin rear floor sorted, now spotted this !

Does it never end . . . . . :angry:

Baloo

Thats not really a problem if the shock is still ok... just remove the rusty bits.. i run my pro comps with out the dust boots as you dont get mud/crud/water build up.

if the shock is dead and your on a budget get the Armstrong oil shocks @ 10 quid a go. I have run them on mine and at that price are almost disposable :D

remember to replace in pairs tho... when i got my truck it had a mix of shocks (gas and oil) and made the ride interesting <_<

Thats not really a problem if the shock is still ok... just remove the rusty bits.. i run my pro comps with out the dust boots as you dont get mud/crud/water build up.

if the shock is dead and your on a budget get the Armstrong oil shocks @ 10 quid a go. I have run them on mine and at that price are almost disposable :D

remember to replace in pairs tho... when i got my truck it had a mix of shocks (gas and oil) and made the ride interesting <_<

Thanks for the advice Matey, everything seems to run fine, so thats a bonus..... ! Nt sure if the staining is oil tho

Will get them replaced, but just forked out for rear floor replacement, so maybe soon ;)

Baloo

looks like the temporary replacement shock i fitted two years ago to me. well i snapped the stud off the end of the previous one 4 hours before a trip to wales so it was off to a mates shed to dig around.

shock is still on the car unless its fallen off & i aint noticed