cheap compressor

marsie

has anyone seen the ad in the back off this months LRO for the wolf tools compressor.Advertised as a 2.5hp motor with 25liter reciever with few tools £99+£9 delivery :blink: .

I have ordered one today but have i ordered a pup :o or are they ok?

Paul :D

Bit late now if they are sh*te :(

has anyone seen the ad in the back off this months LRO for the wolf tools compressor.Advertised as a 2.5hp motor with 25liter reciever with few tools £99+£9 delivery :blink: .

I have ordered one today but have i ordered a pup :o or are they ok?

Paul :D

Bit late now if they are sh*te :(

I was going to get one of these

Clarke compressor

but i managed to get a 2nd hand one one of these (looks almost new)

http://www.aktivetools.com/index.asp?funct...mp;productid=41

from an autojumble was unsure as not being able to test it but got it for £95 and it works a treat, so i'm well chuffed and at 13cfm it should run practically any air tool

Guest diesel_jim

I saw that in the paper. got the cutting ready to order, but a mate said to me that i should have a bigger reciever, although no problem to attach a second tank,via one of the outlets, to act as extra air storage.

I saw that in the paper. got the cutting ready to order, but a mate said to me that i should have a bigger reciever, although no problem to attach a second tank,via one of the outlets, to act as extra air storage.

MMM good thinking Jim,will see what arrives but i can always add another tank.Good thing about working on HGVs is a good supply of air tanks and air fittings :)

Paul :rolleyes: