• chawton white
    • java black
    • keswick green
    • rimini red
    • stornaway grey
    • tonga green
    • zermatt silver

Well, White is the new Silver!!!

I voted for Chawton White, I have just seen a Dicovery 3 with all the G4 kit in Chawton white, with black wheels, and it looked absolutely stunning. I think a kitted Defender 2 would look just as good.

Why follow the crowd?

Well, White is the new Silver!!!

I voted for Chawton White, I have just seen a Dicovery 3 with all the G4 kit in Chawton white, with black wheels, and it looked absolutely stunning. I think a kitted Defender 2 would look just as good.

Why follow the crowd?

A white one wouldn't be a lot of use for me, I prefer this vehicle blend in with the countryside :)

bringing this back to the top to see if anyone has any real life photos of Defenders dressed in Keswick Green. Both my current XS and previous TD5 was Java Black and I'm toying with going with a solid colour if / when I decide to order a new one.

we've got a new one at work which is Keswick green so I will take a pic later if I remember....

But it is a really strange colour, it actually looks like some sort of primer, or maybe that somebody has made a cockup in mixing the colour, its sort of grey and sort of green and I really don't like it! :unsure:

Tonga Green is far more acceptable :)

Keswick Green 90 on cover of this months LRW.

FWIW, I think it's one of those colours that works on some vehicles better than others. On a CSW it looks classy and understated, however, on anything with a white roof and white steels and it tends to look like some old Td given a blow over!

Keswick Green 90 on cover of this months LRW.

FWIW, I think it's one of those colours that works on some vehicles better than others. On a CSW it looks classy and understated, however, on anything with a white roof and white steels and it tends to look like some old Td given a blow over!

Ithink you're right there Kev the one i looked at was the rogers of bedford 90 near your 130 at eastnor white stickers all over not very pleasing cheers chris