CREWCAB STYLE D90

I guess he means a "kingcab" conversion using the crewcab roof and custom made panels.

Ibexman,try a search in the forum members vehicles section,there are at least a couple of write ups.

HAS ANY ONE GOT PICS OF D90 CONVERSION USING A PROPER 110 DOUBLECAB ROOF?????

Hello mate, I'm well into one of these at the moment. Doing the conversion this way gives the nicest result HOWEVER a doublecab roof will cost you an arm and a leg (I know as I've got one sitting in one of the barns at the moment!). My plan is to have a mould made of the roof and then cutting and shutting the mould and have the roof made out of fibreglass (nice and light + vvvv tough). I'll have some sort of roof lining made up too to locate the CB, radio head unit, speakers and some storage. I can then sell on the roof. If you're interested in one made up let me know. It'll be TC + 12" in length and should be ready in a couple of months.

I've not got any recent photos of mine but here's a photo of a conversion done by Frogs Island 4x4:

Def-5-POP.jpg

Hello mate, I'm well into one of these at the moment. Doing the conversion this way gives the nicest result HOWEVER a doublecab roof will cost you an arm and a leg (I know as I've got one sitting in one of the barns at the moment!). My plan is to have a mould made of the roof and then cutting and shutting the mould and have the roof made out of fibreglass (nice and light + vvvv tough). I'll have some sort of roof lining made up too to locate the CB, radio head unit, speakers and some storage. I can then sell on the roof. If you're interested in one made up let me know. It'll be TC + 12" in length and should be ready in a couple of months.

I've not got any recent photos of mine but here's a photo of a conversion done by Frogs Island 4x4:

Cheers will do you still retain the bulkhead behind seats more pics would be great

Cheers will do you still retain the bulkhead behind seats more pics would be great

I've only got old pics with me at the moment but here you go. Basically I stripped back a hi-cap bulkhead to give me a bulkhead pannel. This was then installed 12" behind the original before that was removed. A peice of angle bolted through the back of the new bulkhead and the floor ensures a seal.

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00458.jpg