delivery of stuff coming from America

pugwash

I might be after two, a friend might be after one as well. I can email the guy for a group discount maybe, he's already knocking off the cost of the wire rope, on the basis its more expensive to ship on the winch, than its worth.

What i'd like to find out is, how much will the tax be, and then of course there's VAT on top of the lot.

Any ideas or info?

good news thanks jez

i haven't found an amazingly cheap way of miportnig tyres yet- they're quite expensive to ship because they are so bulky, and even with the exchange rate being as it is i've only been able to save £100-£200 at a time.

if anyone knows of any really barganous places to buy boggers in the states then please shout!

what size??

Depends on price for me, but like Pugwash would want 38x15 as the smallest, but preferably 44x19.5 both 16" rims

Sadly theres nothing in between the two in 16"rim

Lewis :)

Edit: Or a 42x15 TSL might be okay, but would prefer Boggers

biggies like that Lewis will limit places you can play and they weigh a LOT :(

Only because most places will become instantly boring with big tyres ;)

I hear you on the weight though

lewis i could well be up for it

i've just had a long long conversation with my shipping guy.

the problem with shipping tryers (either by air or sea) is that they take up a lot of space but don't weigh anything, therefore you're paying over the odds for light items. The problem with shipping Winches is that they are so dense that you pay oevr the odds for such heavy items.

However if you group the tyres and winches together and bring them in all at once, you will get a much much much better rate than doing them separately because the weight/volume equation would be maximised.

high speed with fatties on gets fun :unsure: taken me ages to get it sweet but its never gonna handle like a Scooby :lol:

Jez, have you considered some tuition? :lol::ph34r:

However if you group the tyres and winches together and bring them in all at once, you will get a much much much better rate than doing them separately because the weight/volume equation would be maximised.

Cool, let me know when you have some developements

Lewis :)

i've just had a long long conversation with my shipping guy.

the problem with shipping tryers (either by air or sea) is that they take up a lot of space but don't weigh anything, therefore you're paying over the odds for light items. The problem with shipping Winches is that they are so dense that you pay oevr the odds for such heavy items.

why not take the winches out of the boxes and put them in the tyres?

why not take the winches out of the boxes and put them in the tyres?

i asked them that, but unless we buy the winches and tyres fm the same place, there is NOBODY in the whole of the USA willing to take on that job.

you'd haev thought that i asked to sell their own mothers :D