4th MWWCE - Entry Forms Available !

MWWE4thMedium.jpg

As the header says.

I want to try to take the pressure from myself and entrants in having to organise this new 4th event planned & site booked for Feb 2006.

I have 16 firm entries now, aiming for a full field of maybe 25-30, .............thats a load of paperwork,

The best events go smoothly cos those who organise them well sort out all the bits bobs queries and glitches very early on..........then we can all plan and look forward to a great event

As such I have produced a entry form, ........do this and you'll get me most of the info I need .............and it will be a real help, ...............it also gives you a certainty of being on the entry list !

Please PM me your e-mail, I will send out by e-mail,

You can either submit it back to me completed electronically or by post, don't really mind either way

NO MONEY AT THIS POINT, that will be next year, just starts the planning for proper of this event !

Nige

Not saying nuffin.........

Mr Warne has treied (and fialed to find out) so forget it :lol:

Did you also get a nice set of gloves as "winch bitch newbie most promising"

Everytime I think of this I have a little chuckle, sad I know, but it is funny ?

POINT HERE THOUGH !

I have asked for the committee to consider 1 2 3rd prizes ARC and NON ARC AND winch Bitch prizes 1 2 3 ARC and NON ARC, not that you do naything at all you understand, just to stop the whinning :rolleyes::lol::D

Seriously long overdue recognition IMHO so expect it to be so....prizes fior winch bitches !

Nige