Longer Wheel studs

Er yeah that was about what they cost! No they aint gold plated I'm afraid, but i think it becomes a case of needs must - I've never found anybody else who makes them!

What are you doing that needs longer studs then?

Jon

Well,

Here's The Story - I've decided to get rid of My "Carlos Fandango" MACH 5's as I want to change to 16" Tyres form My 15" Tyres so I couldn't find any 16" MACH 5's (Let alone with the right offset) so decided to go for "Standard" LR Alloys but of course the offset is no-where near that of My Special MACH 5's so Spacers were required to get my "Correct" offset back.

Had custom Spacers made for My desired offset but when I fitted them I decided I didn't have enough turns of the nut to hold them onto the Axle hnce 10-155mm Longer wheelstuds were wanted.

However no I've decided to change the plan alittle and get the spacers modified to accept "Standard" LR Alloy Wheel nuts as that will give me the correct fitment of the nuts etc without having to lose any metel / strength from the spacers !

Lyndon

By the Way anybody got a set of LR Alloy Wheel Nuts Going Cheap ! ! ! ! !

didn't quite follow ^^^ wot you are doing but Rally Design do longer wheel studs; they are ford car aplications so would be smaller diameter I think.

Thanks,

Tried them (and Others) but the LR has a M16 x 1.5 Thread and as that is quite large none of the usual suppliers of "Special" wheel studs supply them that large.

I have however now finnished and fitted my new spacers (thanks to Jon for the Nuts) and am very happy with the results.

Lyndon

What tyres you on now then Lyndon?

Cheers

Jon

Well,

Still on Bronco Grizzly Claw but have changed from My 33 x 12.50 x 15 to 305 x 70 x16 they claim as :(33 x 12.5 x 16) but they are in fact appx .75 inch Narrower so for the East Grinstead site they should work a little better and give me a little more "Bite".

May well keep original Mach 5's with there 33 x 12.5 x 15 for Slab etc

Will see this weekend when they get there first outing.

Lyndon