Cornwall Green Laning

gavin.

Does anyone know of any good green lanes in Cornwall? I have recently moved down here and keen to get out and do some greenlaning. I have noticed a few posts about Baldhu and Wendron pay and play sites; but I think they might be a bit much for my standard 90!

Come on, any ideas? Anyone?!

[...]they might be a bit much for my standard 90!

Don't underestimate the capabilities of standard Land Rovers. At the recent Eastnor show, my other half recovered two dozen stuck vehicles on the off road course using a showroom 110 on road tyres.

And she's a girl.

Cheers

Blippie

Don't underestimate the capabilities of standard Land Rovers. At the recent Eastnor show, my other half recovered two dozen stuck vehicles on the off road course using a showroom 110 on road tyres.

And she's a girl.

Cheers

Blippie

Maybe it is just safer to underestimate my own abilities!

Does anyone know of any good green lanes in Cornwall? I have recently moved down here and keen to get out and do some greenlaning. I have noticed a few posts about Baldhu and Wendron pay and play sites; but I think they might be a bit much for my standard 90!

Come on, any ideas? Anyone?!

Gavin, where are you I'm Camborne area :D not been to baldhu or wendron sites, these a few lanes on OS explorer maps for this area, but not done any yet.

Conversely don't over estimate the vehicles abilities - and buy a big bottle of T-cut, you're going to need it :D

I have already ruined the paint work when on a lane in New Forest before we moved! I still haven't polished them out... :unsure:

Gavin, where are you I'm Camborne area not been to baldhu or wendron sites, these a few lanes on OS explorer maps for this area, but not done any yet.

I have managed to find 5 or 6 on the whole of the OS map that we can drive (after cross-checking with the online ROW on Cornwall Council website). Might have a look in a week or two!

Let me know if you guys are out laning, im only up in Devon so we'd like to come down for the day...

Anyone know where these pay'n'plays are in cornwall then ??

Hi,

If you're laning in Cornwall and have room for me to tag along please let me know - I'm in Devon so not too far to come and join in.

Cheers, Jos.

OK, Let me know, might be able to tag along.
Let me know if you guys are out laning, im only up in Devon so we'd like to come down for the day...

Anyone know where these pay'n'plays are in cornwall then ??

If you're laning in Cornwall and have room for me to tag along please let me know - I'm in Devon so not too far to come and join in.

All: Some interest then. It sounds like we could make a day of this then! My wife and I are going away until the end of next week, but we could arrange a day following that. Does anyone have any date preferences after 17 Aug?

Chris: I have read of a few pay-n-play sites around here, namely Baldhu and Wendron. But these are unconfirmed and I don't know of anyone who has used them and when they are open (I have contacted neither for details).