Anyone a member of Difflock.com ?

Guest diesel_jim

I'm a member there. but never noticed that.

maybe you said something that the admin didn't agree with and they're tinkle? happens to me a lot there. :rolleyes:

I'm much the same as Bill just cruise round occaisonally but not registered as a member and it does the same thing to me - up till now just thought it was my connection or pc. I've found they do eventually load up but it takes a while and I can't always be ar5ed to wait

You can hang shi. You can criticise Landies on their other makes forums, but don't dare try it on their LandRover specific one.

Not a bad site though.

Bill.

not a problem for me i never visit the LR pages, maybe i try it and see. been there a couple years, some good guys but a few not so good as well. lot of members left due to project bashing from some corners. I find the Zuk guys some of the most helpful and happy to share whatever we have about.

much more a family friendly forum, no room for too much banter!

January it is then :P

You need to plan in about 15 mins of sh*t patrol before setting up your tent! Else sleep in a cess pitt.

This was our clubhouse a few yeras ago at tommys:

post-400-1187337152_thumb.jpg

The camping can be awfull there, but at the same time the off-roading is good.

Ive been there when the zips have frozen on the tents, on one occasion, me and dd arrived at midnight, in the heaviest rain Wales can offer, setting up a tent under a 55w sealed beam (I couldnt leave my motor running, it was out of fuel, Dan only had one headlight). We watched the parked cars slipping down the hill, but hey - still got the BBQ out!

You need to plan in about 15 mins of sh*t patrol before setting up your tent! Else sleep in a cess pitt.

This was our clubhouse a few yeras ago at tommys:

post-400-1187337152_thumb.jpg

The camping can be awfull there, but at the same time the off-roading is good.

Ive been there when the zips have frozen on the tents, on one occasion, me and dd arrived at midnight, in the heaviest rain Wales can offer, setting up a tent under a 55w sealed beam (I couldnt leave my motor running, it was out of fuel, Dan only had one headlight). We watched the parked cars slipping down the hill, but hey - still got the BBQ out!

It was that wet though that it took us 2hrs to get anything cooked on the bbq.

Then when we woke up we were in the middle of a pikey camp :o