Somerset 4x4 Trial - 13th Nov

hedley

The next trial is at Allercott Pitts - Timberscome, above Dunster, nr Minehead.

It will be quite a trek for most people, but it is a very interesting site. Its regularly used as a scramble track, so that means theres lots of gullies and holes to play with

Turbocharger, if you left about 10/15 minutes earlier than you did for the last trial, you would be about on time at this one!

I will (providing i can get my truck sorted first) be setting up on sat aff'noon, which anyone and everyone is welcome to do, i can make sure that the courses are somwhat RTV friendly if there is some interest from anyone wishing to compete in standard trucks.

Same format as the last one, it'd be nice to see the same faces again and some new ones if poss?

got a grid for it Hedley? i intend to pop along to spectate again!

Hey chaps.

Sorry, i dont have a grid ref. for it, but to find it, go towards minehead on A358, turn left at the only set of (fixed) traffic lights on that road into dunster, carry on up thru dunster and out the other side, after 3 or 4 miles, you will get to timberscome, in the midddle of the village is a big, sweeping right hand bend, with a left hand turn off it, turn left there, imediatly after there is a pub in the middle of the road, take the left turn passed it and jus keep on goin up there for 1 1/2 (ish) miles and were in a field on the left. It will be signposted.

as usual, all welcome