Prat nav - or why "unsuitable for motor vehicles" is not a c

FridgeFreezer

:lol: funny storey.

On a similar note I was down near Buxton camping last week. Some friends were joining us and they asked for the post code of the camp site <_<........ anyway......... an our after ETA they call me "where is it?" I had to direct them from about three mile away. Basically the sat nav just took them to a field and said they were at their destination:lol:

I just use a map...but even then the kids have drawn all over it :huh:

jas

Guest diesel_jim

Funny yes, but what a complete pr!ck! surely a sign that says "unsuitable for motors" isn't justs tuck there to waste the councils time?

These pics should be saved, then when the bobble hat brigade are ranting on about the state of muddy lanes, we can show them that it is in fact brainless white-van-man that causes some of it!

Did you not get a BT van stuck in a lane and require the assistance of several shires members a few years ago fridge?

Sure i remember seeing something in the newsletter?

That was suitable for motor vehicles, just not stupid FWD transits :rolleyes: and was in fact the access road to the radio transmitter at the end. That van got completely stuck on a flat grassy field too <_< not sticked the Vivaro yet :P