X-Eng Challenge

JST

4x4Adventures will be running the next X-Eng Challenge at Wellington on Saturday 13 Oct 07. this will consist of a 40 punch winch challenge, with no special stages. start 0900 through until 1600hrs. Maximum of 20 entries, vehicles must comply with the rules and regs shown here:

Rules and Regs

To register for the event please email

info@4x4adventures.co.uk or call 07887 638635 for an entry form.

For information about our previous events please see here:

x-Eng Challenge in Jun

Cost £45 per vehicle if paid up front.

If you competed in my last competition you will automatically be sent an entry form.

Spectators welcome.

4x4Adventures will be running the next X-Eng Challenge at Wellington on Saturday 13 Oct 07. this will consist of a 40 punch winch challenge, with no special stages. start 0900 through until 1600hrs. Maximum of 20 entries, vehicles must comply with the rules and regs shown here:

Rules and Regs

To register for the event please email

info@4x4adventures.co.uk or call 07887 638635 for an entry form.

For information about our previous events please see here:

x-Eng Challenge in Jun

Cost £45 per vehicle if paid up front.

If you competed in my last competition you will automatically be sent an entry form.

Spectators welcome.

put me down as a marshal

paul

Dave

It'll have to be your truck as I'm away on cse on the Sun morning and ned a truck to get there. And will have no time to fix/repair or wash it before I go. Will be down in Jo's L/R.

Best get your arse in gear :o :o

Dave

It'll have to be your truck as I'm away on cse on the Sun morning and ned a truck to get there. And will have no time to fix/repair or wash it before I go. Will be down in Jo's L/R.

Best get your arse in gear :o :o

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you get the front and rear winches fitted to the new Defender by then? :lol::lol:

Mines in dry dock for a while , Preparation for the Three Peaks . So maybee tempting fate to use it a week before ??

So pull your finger out lardy

Aye, So's mine (well of a sort other than the J33p event which the Mr's is doing with me) So were gona give it a go in pikey's disco if he pull's his finger out.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you get the front and rear winches fitted to the new Defender by then? :lol::lol:

Hang on a minute. So you want me to get my new 90 fit winches ready for a challenge. And in that time you haven't got time to finish yours. All there's left to do is fit the pink steering wheel cover, hang the dice and polish it ;) ;) ;) .

Like I said get your arse in gear or I'll send Jo down to sort it for you :o :o :o :o

No. Still waiting for a delivery date. They had my deposit for a couple of weeks now and still don't know when it's going to be built. Will be chasing them in a couple of days.

Not so bad as a mate at work. He paid his deposit on a new Ford in June and still hasn't had his car and they keep changing the delivery date. :o :o

Bob, it would be great to have the two of you down to marshall for this one.

Will let you know when payment arrives for the boys.

Be forewarned though that there hasn't to date been a great deal of interest in this one yet, only 2 other competitors although a few have shown some interest

Russ and Lewis

Weeble

OFarmer

Rob Langley

Pete Mitchell

So it may be on hold!!!!

Will see what happens. Once payed i can return it or hold for next comp entry your decision.

apparently even Pikey is thinking of coming along, isint that right Steve, Kris? and .........................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Craigy aint gona be happy with you!

As for Pikey, who knows. I would love to come and do the event but since it was first discussed Pikey has gone very quiet and we get the impression he's holding back for some reason. Trouble is I need to organize the day off work and it is probably too late now. Shame he dont want to come coz I was looking forward to it! :(

i ain't holding back on anyone! When did I evr say I wasn't up for it? I thought it was all fixed that we were doing it. Been a bit quiet lately as I have been trying to sort out a few other things and get the business back on track but it doesn't mean I can't come out to play every now and then.