X-Eng Challenge

JST

Pikey - Entry forms went out via email on the 10 Sep so you should of had one.

the reason i was asking is to date i only have 3 payed and therefore confirmed people coming and i need to make the decision in the near future as to whether it will run or not.

Entries confirmed are:

1. Paul Radford

2. Shaun Houghton

3. treelad

those that have expressed an interest although nothing arrived yet, although the cut off date is the 1 Oct for entry forms:

pete Mitchell

Graeme Mitchell

Russ and Lewis

Weeble

O Farmer

Skinner

Ads commercials

Kris Murphy

Marshalls

Paul Challis

Kevin Williams

Entries confirmed at 25 Sep are:

1. Paul Radford

2. Shaun Houghton

3. treelad

4. Graeme Mitchell

those that have expressed an interest although nothing arrived yet, although the cut off date is the 1 Oct for entry forms:

pete Mitchell

Russ and Lewis

Weeble

O Farmer

Skinner

Ads commercials

Kris Murphy

Marshalls

Paul Challis

Kevin Williams

Bob Smith

OIIIII Weeble. It's going to be hard enough as it is without you setting me up!! I'm sure James has set the course up thought that there might be some older people co driving and made it suitable for them :D :D

OIIIII Weeble. It's going to be hard enough as it is without you setting me up!! I'm sure James has set the course up thought that there might be some older people co driving and made it suitable for them :D :D

Yes James is very good like that, He knows that Pikey is a pensioner, not to steady on his feet these days and always set's it out to be gentle on him!

yeah right, i was told you needed some exercise so will set the cours eaccordingly with that in mind.- David you still taking out the codrivers seat?

Yes James is very good like that, He knows that Pikey is a pensioner, not to steady on his feet these days and always set's it out to be gentle on him!

Are the elusive Pikey, haven't seen him for a while, i believe hes coming along but i think he sent the entry form via Falklands as nothing arrived yet, still more chance of seeing the entry form than his wallet i suppose.

anyway aren't you codriving Steve?

Entries to date:

Paul radford

Treelad

Nick Watts

Graeme Mitchell

Craig Hope

Pete Mitchell

Mark Morgan

David Webber

Paul Skinner

Big Stu